CALABASAS, CALIF. (PRWEB) NOVEMBER 17, 2022
Thrio, Inc., maker of award-winning cloud contact center software, announced today its placement as a Radar™ Leader in Frost & Sullivan’s North American Enterprise Cloud Contact Center Market for 2022.
As noted in the report, Thrio ranks high on the Innovation scale. Its CCaaS platform is designed to bypass issues plaguing early CCaaS platforms and takes advantage of modern contact center design trends. Cloud-native and agnostic, it features leading native process automation capabilities, inbound and outbound voice engines, a complete suite of digital channels (email, chat, SMS, messaging, social), and a range of built-in AI tools. “Thrio’s strong placement on the Radar reflects a powerful combination of innovation and attention to the fundamentals,” said Nancy Jamison, Senior Industry Director, Digital Transformation Practice at Frost & Sullivan. “For enterprises in search of a platform to help delight customers & prospects and arm agents for success, Thrio delivers.”
Since Thrio’s service launch in 2019, the company has inked partnerships with some of the largest global service providers and BPOs. Thrio serves household names and market leaders in retail, travel/hospitality, finance, and technology.
“Our placement on Frost’s renowned benchmark validates the strength of the Thrio platform,” said Namir Yedid, Vice President of Product Strategy at Thrio. “We are proud to deliver value to our customers and partners worldwide through our leading architecture, best in class automation and orchestration tools, and our unique hybrid CCaaS/CPaaS/UCaaS platform.”
Frost & Sullivan’s Radar ranks providers on a range of criteria, including:
● Ability to scale
● Ability to easily migrate to the cloud, and multiple cloud options
● Automated risk mitigation and compliance
● Carrier-grade voice quality
● Full omnichannel capabilities with the flexibility to customize
● Multinational support and global deployment coverage
● Reliability and security
● Rich, integrated inbound and outbound capabilities
● Interoperability (open APIs), app stores, partner ecosystems, and deep third-party integrations
● Customer support capabilities, including professional services (PS), flexible pricing options, flexible service-level agreements (SLAs), and customer service options
About Thrio, Inc.
For businesses who want to meet customers on their terms, the solution lives within Thrio. Our flexible, scalable AI-powered contact center platform paves the way for friction-free sales and service. Powerful automations make agents’ jobs easier and quicker, with more personalized service for every customer. Thrio helps enterprises stay at the heart of the right conversations and the right experiences, every time.