CALABASAS, CALIF. (PRWEB) MARCH 07, 2023
Thrio, Inc., maker of award-winning contact center technology, announced today its addition of unified communications and PBX capabilities to its customer experience platform. Enterprises of all sizes can simplify their business phone solutions, as Thrio becomes the voice carrier for these users either natively or via Microsoft Teams. This is in addition to Thrio’s leading voice and carrier solutions for an enterprise’s core contact center agents.
Today’s leading enterprises need the entire business to be aligned around core goals, like delivering outstanding customer experiences. This requires collaboration and intra-company communication to be a seamless part of everyday operations. In addition, businesses need simpler billing and reduced vendor count to keep administration as straightforward as possible. Thrio’s UC and PBX capabilities, via MS Teams, enable these business benefits, among others.
“Thrio’s Teams integration helps us streamline our operations and seamlessly connect our back-office users with our front-line contact center agents,” said Jonathan Zuppiger, CTO at Network Capital. “This translates to more efficient operations and better interactions with our prospects, and that’s a win for our business thanks to Thrio.”
Key Capabilities and Business Benefits
● Direct dial: Thrio provides the phone calls for your business, simplifying your operations and reducing vendor count
● Presence synchronization (bi-directional): UC/PBX users can see availability of ACD users and vice versa, so they can pull in team members to deliver better customer experiences, right away
● Make, receive, and transfer calls in Teams directly or Thrio UI running in Teams: keep the entire business working in one platform, for more efficient operations
● TCPA compliance: help your entire team know when and who they’re able to call
● Analytics: gain insight into how the whole business is talking to each other and customers/prospects
● Global footprint: keep your team connected and talking to the right people with direct PSTN connections and redundant carrier connections around the world.
“These new UCaaS/PBX capabilities further Thrio’s mission to help our clients deliver outstanding customer experiences,” said Edwin Margulies, Thrio CEO. “We’re proud to bring high-impact new features to our platform regularly as we demonstrate our commitment to continually evolving Thrio.”
These capabilities are available to Thrio customers in conjunction with certain Microsoft licenses. For more information, please reach out to a Thrio team member.
For more information, visit http://www.thrio.com
About Thrio, Inc.
For businesses who want to meet customers on their terms, the solution lives within Thrio. Our flexible, scalable AI-powered contact center platform paves the way for friction-free sales and service. Powerful automations make agents’ jobs easier and quicker, with more personalized service for every customer. Thrio helps enterprises stay at the heart of the right conversations and the right experiences, every time.
Chief Marketing Officer